Whether you’re about to head to bed or have a date the following day, some easy hairstyles will keep your hair out of your face and looking good in no time. Here are three quick styles for overnight success: messy bun, low ponytail, and braid.
Some of the most popular hairstyles are those that can be done in a day. However, some styles take more time and need to be done overnight.
How to do easy overnight hairstyles
Do you have a busy morning routine and need an easy way to style your hair? Follow these simple steps for the perfect overnight hairstyle!
- Part hair in the center of your scalp, braid each side, knotting at the end of your braids.
- Put on a headband or ponytail holder over one braid to secure them together.
- Repeat with another side of hair and tie it off with a clear elastic band or ribbon to don’t come undone during sleep time.
- Use pins if needed to keep any loose hairs back from the face while sleeping; this will also help prevent knots in long strands when you wake up.
- Sleep soundly.
Overnight hairstyles that will look great in the morning
It’s 3 am, and you have an early morning meeting. You can’t go to sleep without brushing your hair out, but the thought of doing that is exhausting. What are some hairstyles that you can do in a few minutes?
Many easy overnight hairstyles can be achieved with little effort and minimal styling tools. Here are a few ideas.
- The quickest and easiest way to create an overnight hairstyle is to braid waves or braids pinned back into loose waves. All one needs is two small elastic bands, which they place over either side of the head near the temples (over where the ears would go), with one end hanging down behind each ear.
- French braid: This style works best on long hair because it will take about 45 minutes, if not more, for shorter hair. Start at one side with two sections and cross over them to make an X pattern, then continue braiding until the end. When finished, secure the ends with clips or pins, so they don’t unravel during your sleep time.
- Ponytail: This style takes less than 10 minutes to put together and is the perfect look.
- Side Bun: Pull your hair into a low ponytail, then twist the tail until it’s tight against your head. Then wrap an elastic around it and tuck it under itself before pinning up any loose strands with bobby pins.
One of the most challenging parts about getting ready in the morning is figuring out what to do with your hair. While some people have a go-to hairstyle that they know will work, for others, it can be stressful and time-consuming – especially in the mornings when you’re running late! Luckily many quick and easy hairstyles don’t require heat styling or complicated braids or buns.