So you want a natural makeup look but don’t know where to start? We’ve got your back! Here are some tips for creating a no-makeup makeup look that will leave you feeling confident and beautiful.
All we need are some simple tools and ingredients from your kitchen or local grocery store. Follow along with me as I show you how easy it is to have beautiful skin regardless of your age or ethnicity! It’s time to get rid of those old beauty secrets and embrace one that won’t compromise your health just for an extra hour on the clock looking like everyone else. Let’s start by making our homemade moisturizer using Shea Butter, Coconut Oil.
No matter what your lifestyle is, it’s essential to take care of yourself and look good. But, unfortunately, it’s a time-consuming job that can be difficult to maintain on top of all the other things you have going on in your life. Luckily, with just a few steps, you can get an easy natural no-makeup makeup look that will make you feel like you put more effort into looking nice than actually doing so. We’ll show you how below.
Natural Makeup Tutorial
- Prep skin: Cleanse your face before applying any product using an oil-free cleanser that will not clog pores. Follow this step by moisturizing dry areas like lips, cheeks, chin, and forehead with a thin layer of lotion or moisturizer. The best time
- Apply Primer. This step helps keep everything in place and lasts longer throughout the day by filling in pores and fine lines. Apply this to your nose, forehead, around eyes, and mouth area for best results. We recommend using our Primer if possible because
- Apply your foundation evenly over your face with a brush or sponge
- Find the perfect shade of powder from either the same brand as your foundation or one in a similar color tone
- Apply the powder on top of the foundation with a big fluffy brush using circular motions-Apply a blush by drawing two lines on each cheekbone and blending them outwards slightly towards the hairline; make sure not to apply too much near cheeks.
Tips for a Natural Makeup Look
Many people are searching for ways to look their best without the use of heavy makeup. There’s a wide variety of makeup options that will give you a natural look, but what do they all mean?
Instead of spending countless hours in front of the mirror each morning, let me help you find your new favorite natural products. I’ll be going over some different types of products available and how they work on various skin types.
Women are becoming more and more conscious of the ingredients in their cosmetics. As a result, many women have been looking for ways to use less makeup without sacrificing quality, whether it’s a reaction to chemicals or just the desire for something natural. This can be difficult as you’ll need some makeup skills to cover your face with only natural products.