Bell-bottom jeans are a fashion statement that never goes out of style. In the 70s, they were seen as rebellious and edgy, but today they’re more about comfort. Here are some ways to wear them: with a blazer or turtleneck sweater and ankle boots for an uptown look, with sneakers for urban flair, or dressed down with flats for a laid-back vibe.
How to Wear Your Funky Bell-Bottoms
Bell-bottom jeans have been around for a while, but they’re not as popular as skinny jeans. They are great for those who want to show off their curves and give an hourglass shape. Here is how you can wear them:
- Wear a loose tank top with bell-bottoms that are fitted at the hips and flares out from there
- Wear your shirt tucked in, showing off the flare of the pants at your waistline
- Pair them with heels to create height or flats so you can show off more of the flare on these wide-leg trousers
- Keep accessories minimalistic, so it doesn’t distract from this style statement!
- Pair with a blazer: This look is great when you want something professional but don’t want the outfit to be too dressy. The blazer also gives off an air of confidence which is always essential at work. To complete this outfit, put on some nude heels and add some jewelry.
Bell-bottom jeans are back in style
They were popular in the 60s and 70s, but they have been out of fashion since then. Recently, celebrities like Beyonce and Madonna wore these pants on stage to perform their latest songs. This shows that bell-bottom jeans are becoming the mainstream fashion again because they’re more comfortable than other pant styles.
So far this year alone, there has been an increase of $10 million worth of bell-bottom jeans being sold at various stores across the US from what it was last year at this time! What’s even better is that many stores offer free shipping, so you don’t have to pay for delivery if you spend over $100 with them online or in-store.
Bell-bottom jeans have been seen on the runway, and celebrities like Rihanna and Zendaya have been spotted wearing them. The only problem is that they can be hard to find at your local mall or department store. Luckily for you, we will provide you with some tips on wearing these new trends without breaking the bank. Of course, we all know what a good investment bell-bottom jeans are, but if you don’t want to spend a lot of money, then there are plenty of ways to get them for less than $30! First off, try going vintage shopping in an area where you would typically find vintage clothing stores.